A Covid-19 Update: Le Petit Cochon chambres d’hotes is open again for direct bookings.
We are pleased to announce that in line with official guidance Le Petit Cochon, Valence sur Baïse is open from today (11 May 2020) and taking bookings for this year and for 2021.
Of course, we recognise that the threat posed by Covid-19 has not gone away. Therefore we need to find the balance between our usual warm, friendly welcome, whilst also protecting ourselves, our guests and our local community as much as possible. So we need to make a few changes to the way we do things:
- For now, we will only let two of our four bedrooms per day. This ensures that all bedrooms will be empty for a minimum 24 hours before new guests book in to allow a deep clean.
- Each room will have its own dedicated eating area for breakfast and dinner
- We have a 100% review score for cleanliness in our reviews and, of course, we will add to the cleaning regime in line with current Covid-19 recommendations
- We don’t intend wearing masks within our home, nor will ask guests to do so (although we understand that you may wish to do so); instead we will keep the recommended distance apart.
- We won’t be taking a deposit for bookings. We want our guests to have the freedom to cancel if they are in any way unsure of their own health. Equally, if we have any concerns about our health, all bookings will be cancelled without liability and we’ll close again until we are sure that we are well. This approach will also extend to supporting the decisions of our local area.
- To better manage the situation we are not releasing rooms online, so if you wish to book please contact us direct via T:00 33 (0)5 62 68 85 74 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, if you have any questions before booking, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will continue to follow best practice and will regularly review these measures. We look forward to welcoming you to Le Petit Cochon.